Proficiency providers and quality assurance/quality control managers share a common goal: to maintain the highest quality standards in the laboratories they serve and oversee. With more than 45 years of experience in developing innovative biological controls, Microbiologics provides leading solutions for proficiency testing. We combine our extensive microbiology expertise and advanced molecular technologies to provide comprehensive solutions that support your proficiency testing program. For details about the types of proficiency samples we offer, download our Proficiency Solutions Flyer.
- High-quality, well-characterized microorganisms
- Samples are shipped on time, ensuring a timely testing event
- Customized, flexible programs
- Broad range of control materials
- Strains from leading culture collections, customer submitted strains, and additional strain material available upon request
- Certificate of Analysis (C of As)
- Custom labeling available
- Susceptibility and statistical data available upon request
- Microbiologics ships all over the world
- Service multiple markets: Clinical, Food, Water, Beverage, Cannabis
- The world’s best Technical Support and Customer Service
Partner with Microbiologics for Custom Controls
The Proficiency Solutions division of Microbiologics provides custom microbiocidal controls for large ISO-certified proficiency testing facilities. We supply ISO accredited proficiency companies with bacterial samples used to challenge their participants. We also provide materials for labs to perform internal competency challenges; however, we are not able to analyze results or assist in the grading of these internal evaluations.
Looking for a Proficiency Testing Provider?
As a control manufacturer, we do not manage proficiency testing events. We work directly with certified proficiency providers who carry out routine proficiency testing challenges.
If you wish to perform your own internal competency challenges, contact us to request a quote.
Request a Quote
We tailor our pricing based on type of samples, number of samples, and frequency of events per year.
Connect with Our Team